Thursday 23 May 2013

Staying in the loop ....Top 10 Blogs To Stay Up-to-Date

Top 10 Blogs To Stay Up-to-Date

  One of the difficulties of the Internet is that what starts out with your first computer as a bit of web surfing and finding some surprisingly interesting facts you then want to explore further is that it can only too quickly lead to information overload, especially when you are working or indeed have another full time job...that is looking for a job. This is when a round up of sites which help to keep you  in the loop and aware of developments can be very useful ..I came across Top 10 Blogs To Stay Up-to-Date.

Of course what drew me to the site was the mention of job search and career lists, and I was not disappointed...start with Sites and Blogs  for advice, help and news about job hunting.Hannah Morgan then writes about a few of her favorite things   Top 11 Blogs For Job Search 2012 and  The Best Job Search Websites of 2011  Still very relevant links in 2013.
 Then I found what perhaps will be my favourite 95 People to Follow On Twitter 2013
Not so long ago I wouldn't have thought of Twitter as being a job search resource, let alone the brilliant one it is. Not generally thought of as a woman of few words, I struggled with the image of commentating on anything and everything  in the form of tweets....actually it is brilliant for making indeed brief comments which can then open up further contact with people you connect with..

Hannah then lists herTop 10 Blogs To Stay Up-to-Date.
TedX  took me to a very interesting series of articles What makes us happy? (9 talks)
Keith Ferrazzi ..well it would be a very long list indeed if I mentioned everything he appears to write about, do take a look at the list on his site...Transforming a Negative Relationship initially caught my eye. Not to do with job hunting ?...well, having been in one I do know a lot about the effects a negative relationship can have on your career. On Lifehacker I found the really useful Five Best To-Do List Managers, great for keeping on top of things during your job searching days.

There is lots more too...and a big thank you to Hannah Morgan for putting this together.
Top 10 Blogs To Stay Up-to-Date

by Hannah Morgan on May 12, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment