Wednesday 10 February 2016

Ways to find a job faster




Title: Job seeking? Ways to Find a Job Faster"
Word Count: 425



Summary:

Having problems with your job search? maybe you hear a lot about networking and its benefits but having no money for a social life, you have lost many of your contacts. Are you nervous about interview questions?

Solve your job search problems today, simply by writing them down and working through them.


So, you admit you have problems with your job search? Maybe, a lack of networking contacts? Or trouble answering interview questions?

Well, you have plenty of company, but have you ever thought of writing your problems down and working through them? maybe not, perhaps more likely than not you have just worried over and over in your head. However, when you write things down, you take a big step towards solving a problem, it makes sense when we remember that everything ever made or built, every great invention was first worked out on paper.

As a writer, especially when I need to think and use my imagination for creative writing and journaling, I still like to use a notebook and pen, quite often even a pencil, these  bring back memories of school days where I first got my love of writing.



 So, why not approach solving your job search problems the same way? Write down your problems and then ask yourself some questions ~ But, phrase the questions in positive tones, since many jobseekers ask themselves questions that only depress them further such as why won't anyone give me a job? or How do I network when I don't know anyone?

Instead, start asking questions that motivate and inspire you such as
* How can I make people think of me and call me with job leads?
* How did my friends find their jobs? Can they give me any advice?
* What worked in my previous job searches?  Could I do that again?

When you ask the right questions, you're halfway to the answer. So write down inspiring questions about your job search, right now.
Then …. start answering your questions, such as How can I get people to contact me with job leads?

And next, when you have a list of answers to your question, start working through the answers you have come up with ...get started!!!
Treat your job search just like a business and make a plan, and begin by writing down on paper questions and answers about how you are going to go about it.







No comments:

Post a Comment